Wow, I’m so encouraged – a blogger who I’ve found to be a huge blessing to me, April who writes Letters from Lillies, has chosen to include me in the Liebster Awards! It’s such a lovely gesture, so nice to be affirmed by someone whose blog I enjoy so much! I’ve told April that I feel her blog is an oasis on the internet. I feel peace fill me every time I visit.
The award came with these instructions:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
3. Choose 5 bloggers to receive this award and let them know by commenting on their blog.
4. Hope they pass on the award to their favourite blogs.
5. Thank all those who follow your blog.
So, having performed step 1, I’m now skipping on to step 3, where I have the joy of choosing five bloggers that I’d like to pass this on to:
– Kelly at Bystanders to God’s Grace
– Meg at Dandelion Wine
– Aubry at My Offerings
– Tina at Rediscovering Tina
– Luke at Keep Our Eyes On You
Each of these five people has been a blessing to me, each of them offering their own unique outlook on life and on the walk of faith. So I want to thank Kelly, Meg, Aubry, Tina and Luke for sharing some of their experiences, insights, wisdom, and interesting questions to ponder.
And yes, thank you to all those who have chosen to follow my blog and read what I choose to share here. And thank you to those of you who have been brave enough to comment sometimes!
P.S. To my awardees I’d just like to say: please don’t feel you have to follow the instructions. Feel free to simply accept the award with no strings attached – it’s just my way of saying publicly that I value your blogs.